No shows booked at the moment.
Your first time releasing your own CD, that is! I’m working on a new FREE eReport for musicians making their first CD, so I’m polling the musician community to learn their troubles and tricks! If you’d like to share your tips in my upcoming eReport, please share them in the short 9 questions survey, along with your website and social media info so I can feature your story!
* What best describes what you do (singer/songwriter, producer, etc)?
* How many CDs have you released (as a solo artist, or as part of a band)?
* If you haven’t released your first CD yet, what is your biggest challenge, frustration, or obstacle to making it happen?
* If you are CURRENTLY working toward releasing your first independent CD, how long have you been working on it so far?
* If you HAVE released your first CD already, what was your biggest challenge, frustration, or obstacle at the time? How did you overcome it?
* If you have 2 or more CDs already, how long did it take to complete your first CD?
* If you HAVE released your first CD already, what is your #1 challenge or frustration as a musician NOW?
* How big is your current fan email list?
* If you have released a CD before, what advice or tip would you offer a newbie?
Photo Credit: Halo Virgin